Worried, afraid or concerned about dental treatment? Get in touch with us today and find out how we can help.
Appointments & Policies
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment. If you arrive late for your appointment you may be charged and asked to re-book for a later date.
- Appointments cancelled at fewer than 2 working days' notice will be charged at the full rate for the unused time should we be unable to use this time for other patients.
- If the practice has to alter appointments, we would not be liable for consequential loss due to the patient having to alter their arrangements.
- If you cannot make your appointment, or think you may be late, please contact us to let us know as soon as possible. A charge for late cancellations may be raised, especially for repeated late cancellations, or for long appointments.
- If you do not attend and we do not hear from you before your appointment, a charge will be raised for lost clinical time. Failure to Attend charges, and Late Cancellation charges are charged at our full hourly rate.
- We ask that you pay for treatment on the day it is completed. Please refer to your printed estimate, or our fees guide. If you are unsure how much the treatment will cost for a particular appointment, contact us at any time and we will be happy to let you know.
- Finance options are available for treatment over £500 (subject to credit checks).
- We ask that your balance is cleared before making another appointment. It is the policy of the practice not to make an appointment until your balance is cleared.
- Please help us to save you inconvenience by keeping your contact details up to date.
- During your treatment it is necessary to take photographs of your smile to record how you teeth look before and after treatment etc. For your reference these photographs are the property of Ingrams Dental Practice and may be used for marketing purposes by Ingrams Dental Practice in the future.
- If we have to resort to a Debt Collection Agency to recover fees due, we shall charge an administration fee of £50.00 plus 25% of the outstanding amount. Further costs (such as court costs) shall also be passed on to the Debtor. It is our policy to pursue all such cases thoroughly.