Worried, afraid or concerned about dental treatment? Get in touch with us today and find out how we can help.
Dental Care plans
To help you budget for your dental care, we have a selection of plans which allow you to spread the cost of your checks ups into affordable monthly payments.
The Ingram Care Plan
This plan is suitable for most patients. Its main features are:
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide a clinical examination, screening for oral cancer and routine intraoral x-rays where clinically necessary.
- Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide a scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Free antibiotics dispensed at the practice.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 20% reduction off most additional treatment.
- Extended Payment Scheme available for treatments over £500.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy Protection for up to 12 months.
Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice. Laboratory fees and certain complex treatments such as implants and orthodontics are not included.
Routine Intraoral x-rays only included in the Plan.
Hygiene visits are usually carried out at the same appointment as your routine examination.
The Ingram Premier Plan
As for the Ingram Care Plan and members are entitled to an additional two hygiene appointments per year.
The Ingram Denture Plan
For patients with full dentures and no natural teeth. Members are entitled to one soft tissue examination per year, 20% reduction off new dentures and denture repairs, and all the insurance benefits of the Ingram Care Plan.
Pay as you go
Some of our patients will prefer to pay in full for clinical examinations and treatments as and when they are needed.
Patients pay for each examination at the standard price and there is no discount on dental treatments.