Worried, afraid or concerned about dental treatment? Get in touch with us today and find out how we can help.
NHS For Children
We do provide dental treatment for children under the NHS.
|Band 4 emergency|
Please be aware of the following:
- No charge is made for any NHS Treatment to children under 18.
- Young Adults are eligible for NHS treatment until their 19th birthday provided they are in FULL-TIME education.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to ensure they are eligible for NHS treatment.
- Cosmetic treatment and gum shields for sports are not eligible for NHS treatment.
- No charge is made for missed or late-cancelled appointments, however, we will withdraw the offer of NHS treatment if a patient fails to attend, or cancels at short notice two appointments, usually within a 24 month period.
Our NHS Choices page is available here: